Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello there! I'm Cassandra and this my site. I made this website as a task for Writing ESCO, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you would like to contact me, look for the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal CV, which includes examples of sites and web content I've created before.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from ECU
13 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Web based individuals)
7 years of web development experience.
Committed, self-motivated professional with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Writing ESCO,2009 - Present
Office manager
Responsible for preparing a international crew of writers to suit a specialized range of growth objectives and goals.
- Set new records for output, growing production by 30% worldwide
- Properly operated ongoing logs of project distribution
- Supervised QA for international creation over a sizable crew of internet writers

Self-employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Macedonian
Exceptional competence using a extensive choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

No comments:

Post a Comment